Welcome! Tammy Winand Photography & Photojournalism

Tammy Winand Photography & Photojournalism welcomes you!
I hope this blog will become one of your favorite stops for travel photography inspiration and whet your appetite for your own excursions to exotic destinations. To get you started, I invite you to view my About and What and Why  pages.

2012 is right around the corner, and big things are on the horizon.

What can you expect to see here?
I'm hard at work refining my image collections from the past several years in order to bring you my very best street, travel and landscape photography. My primary focus is on India and Nepal, with a special interest in Tibetan exile communities there. Watch for photo essays on culture, religion, and daily life from the region.

From time to time, I may include scenes from other locations which I find moving and inspirational. Scenes which make a statement about culture or current affairs.

YOU are the reason I do this.
I hope to make this blog a place where readers express their thoughts on my images, including questions about the cultures and locations depicted, as well as share their own travel experiences.

Thank you for your interest in travel and photography, for knowing and preserving the world's unique places and traditions.

And now, with no further ado, I invite you to View My Galleries.