July Update

Since my last post, my life has been more than a little unsettled.
I moved into a new studio/apartment and unpacked all of my possessions and supplies for the first time since 2004.
I also started a new job at the Art Institute of Chicago museum gift shop, which occupies the majority of my time.
My days off have been dedicated to cleaning and stocking my new home, and resting up from work.

I feel like things are finally beginning to settle into place, but I have a long way to go on prioritizing all my creative pursuits to make the best use of what little free time I now have available.

Thanks for being patient with my lack of new image posts.
Let me leave you with a couple of contrasting shots from the Alsdorf Gallery of Asian Art at the Art Institute to tide you over til next time.
Carved Stone Deity from Himalayan Region
Japanese Floral Arrangement