Resurrecting the Dead

I have been pondering, once again, whether it is possible for me to resurrect the dead.
The dead, in this case, of course, being this blog.
At the very least, like a volcano, it was been dormant for a couple of years!

I find it very difficult to stick to a regular posting schedule. Sometimes I find myself living in remote locations for several months at a time. Internet is not always available. At other times, my work schedule makes finding time to post complicated. I maintain multiple social media sites and sales profiles for my work that take precedence.

I have been doing a decent job, I think, adding to my photography portfolios the past week or so.
Maybe it is time to take the leap and commit to blogging again, too?

I suppose it will become clear as the days ahead slip behind...